After the research degree is awarded, the doctoral researcher or their principal supervisor must send the Library their full text thesis and other required items following the process outlined below:
Specifications for the thesis and CD/DVD:
- The thesis should be the final version after any corrections have been made
- The thesis, including any supplements, should preferably be a single file on the CD/DVD
- The thesis may be written using any word processor
- The CD/DVD should be carefully labelled with the doctoral researcher’s name and thesis title, so it is easily identifiable
- Memory sticks should not be used as their labelling would be difficult.
Enquiries about depositing your thesis can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org