The Library’s Digital Skills Advisors can help you improve your digital skills, whether for your studies, employability, or life beyond Brunel.
What we can support you with:
- Using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS applications.
- Online Questionnaire platforms, including JISC surveys, Google Forms, and MS Forms.
- Using Brightspace, Panopto, and other e-learning tools used at Brunel.
- Using communication, social media, and productivity tools, such as MS Teams, Zoom etc.
- The basics of Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- General use of operating systems and file management in Microsoft Windows and MacOS.
- Getting started with the ethical use of AI, particularly generative tools and Large Language Models, such as ChatGPT and Bard.
How we work:
- We collaborate with academic staff to plan and deliver tailored digital skills sessions within course programmes.
- Provide one to one appointments and drop-in opportunities for students.
- Answer email and chat-based enquiries.
- We produce support materials in different formats, primarily delivered via the Library's LibGuide platform.
Send any queries you have to: Digitalskills@brunel.ac.uk
You can also find us on BrightSpace by clicking HERE