Do you need a chapter or article from print books or journals in the Library for personal study or research? Let us know as we might be able to Scan and Send it directly to you by email.
- A chapter or page range: one chapter is permitted but larger sections may be scanned depending on the copyright of the book requested. We can check what is allowed for you.
- One article per journal issue
- Use Library Search to make sure we don’t have an e-version already
- If you need to request items not currently held by the Library then please go to Interlibrary loans.
- If it is material on your reading list contact your Academic Liaison Librarian instead.
To place a request through Scan and Send, complete the request form.
Please check our FAQs for questions surrounding this service and other library services.